Are you nervous about not having professional support during your birth? Is your partner concerned they may not remember everything from childbirth classes? Things are different during this pandemic but we are here for you! Katie’s services are still available even if we cannot be physically present at your birth!
Katie is utilizing telecommunication as a means to support clients. This service includes resources to prepare you and your partner as much as possible without having in-person support. You will get access to a group or private Evidence Based Birth® ChildbirthClass, unlimited contact during your pregnancy, and call-in support during care provider appointments. During your birth, Katie will be available for you as well to provide support with informational and emotional support and will be cheering you on each step of the way!
- 4-6 Virtual Sessions as you cover your Evidence Based Birth Childbirth Class materials
- Communication with your doula via text and email throughout your pregnancy
- Continuous virtual (call, text, Zoom, Facetime, etc.) support during your labor and birth
- Access to your doula for questions or answers after your birth up to 6 weeks postpartum
- Follow up Zoom call after birth
Please contact Katie with any questions or concerns! You do not have to birth without the benefits of professional support! firstname.lastname@example.org.